Guys this week went by really quickly and I don’t know what to do with myself. Time to share what I have been into this week!
^^^ The picture above is of the flowers that lined my neighbor’s driveway in Italy. They were always so big and beautiful. I am currently redoing the beds in our front and backyards and would LOVE big hydrangeas like these. I’ve kept my basil plant alive for almost two months now so obviously I’m ready for a massive yard transformation.
- I bought this nail polish last summer and got compliments every time I wore it. Purples make my hands look dead so this is the coolest hue I can wear. I’ve already busted it out and am wearing it as I type this.
- My two favorite adult beverages combined into one big batch drink!
- The humidity has really taken a toll on my hair and hair oil helps keep the frizz at bay and makes my hair feel really soft. Plus you can’t beat the price!
- Flexibility has never been my strongsuit and the combo of a lifetime of sports+desk job+child birth have left me quite immobile, shoulders all impinged and hips out of whack. I’ve been doing Yoga with Adriene and it is really helping me work out the kinks. Plus, Adriene makes yoga really approachable. Like “Hey, you cant do this pose yet? That’s cool, you’ll get there, try this pose instead”.
- Do you like rose’? I haven’t had any I really enjoyed and am going to try some from this list.
How has your week been? Let me know down below!
(As usual, none of this is sponsored nor are they affiliate links, just things I love and want to share with you!)